Grow Your Medium Account and Get Reads
Medium is a great place to start blogging. The platform offers an easily accessible and free way to share your thoughts with the world, without the commitment of building an entire website.
Unfortunately, it can be difficult to get followers on Medium and grow your account if you don’t follow these tips! In this blog post, we’re going over some ways that you can increase your following and engagement on Medium so that more people will read what you have to say.
Medium allows you to follow and unfollow other users easily. If people aren’t following you back, they most likely don’t want to read your posts. It’s okay for some of the people that you followed not to follow you in return — this might just mean that their interests are different from yours!
If you joined this platform to generate passive income well you have to put more work in.
If you want to get people to read your article you should also share it in other places.
There are a few things you can do to increase reads on your articles and grow your Medium account.
- Share your articles on Twitter, LinkedIn, and Facebook
- Use relevant hashtags when sharing to increase the chances that people will see your post
- Add a catchy headline to your article that will make people want to click through and read more
- Write about topics that you are passionate
Now let’s see what each of these means.
- Why you should share on socializing platforms?
-Your readers follow you on these platforms.
-You can get more exposure for your articles if they’re shared.
-It’s simple and free of cost!
How to share?
Socializing platforms such as LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook offer the option of sharing the article with a click or two of a button.
- Use relevant hashtags when sharing to increase the chances that people will see your post.
The use of good hashtags can help increase the visibility of your post.